Project: Face tracking technology transforms Barbie Digital Makeover into an augmented reality mirror. There are three ways to play:
- Slide your iPad into Barbie Digital Makeover console and give yourself a mess-free virtual makeover
- Try on different pre-designed looks
- Take pictures and customize your photos using virtual stickers, frames and more.
Role: Visual design, illustration, participation in UX design, production.
See it in action:
In the photos below I’m working on creating and adjusting “live” accessories (glasses and hair pieces), from the low-resolution trial images to the final polished looks.
In the next photo I’m working on a “mask” (ready-to-wear look) that also includes a hair accessory.
Working on the Photo Finish section of the app (scrapbook experience).
Designing the Store screens
- Ranked #1 free iPad app by iTunes in Entertainment category
- Ranked #1 in App Store in 6 countries
- Ranked in the top 5 overall in the App Store in over 20 countries
- Selected as a “New and Noteworthy” app in the App Store
- Rated 5 stars across all categories in TimeToPlayMag.com
- Raving reviews at a top industry event, ToyFair from Mashable, PSFK, Super Kids, Ubergizmo, ABC News, AOL On Tech, Kidscreen and more.